更新時間:2022-04-06 06:19:22作者:admin2
成熟不是心變老,是眼淚打轉還能笑。
Maturity is not the heart that has changed the old, is still around laughing tears.
lonely friday when the sky is gray灰色天空下的孤獨星期五每個人都為自己而活,我們也許該毫無怨言。Everybody live for themselves, we may be the no complaints.已經有過一剎那,感受到的深情和寵愛,可以用一輩子的時間,送他離開.There have been the moment to feel the affection and love, can be used for life time, to send him away.在這個告別的時代,討厭到處都是孤獨的感覺.In this farewell to the era, everywhere hate the feeling of loneliness.紳士就是,所做的不是自己想做的事,而是自己該做的事。Gentleman is not doing the things they want, but do their own.成熟不是心變老,是眼淚打轉還能笑。Maturity is not the heart that has changed the old, is still around laughing tears.生活本身遠比文學來得感人。Literature is more than life itself moving.要輸就輸給追求,要嫁就嫁給幸福。To lose the pursuit of the lost, going to marry the well-being of the married.露水和諾言,還有帶不走的清澈淚滴,求你不要再留戀.www.5331.comDew and promise not to go there with clear teardrop, and you do not nostalgia.為尋找而尋找,只會在尋找中迷失。To find and search for only lost in the search.君子和而不同。Gentleman and different.如果語言無法表達,我愿意用生命證明。If the language can not express, I am willing to prove that life.
你完整了我的人生,但我卻只是你人生中的一章節。
Don’t?be?easy?to?get,?or?you’ll?be?easy?to?forget.不要輕易讓人得到你,不然你會很容易被忘記。
Love's?mysteries?in?souls?do?grow,?but?yet?the?body?in?his?book.愛情的秘密在雙方的心靈中生成,但形體是表白愛惜的書。
It?is?better?bo?have?love?and?lost?than?never?to?have?loved?at?all.寧可曾經愛過而失敗,也不要從來未曾有過一次愛。
Called?the?most?unforgettable,?is?never?remind?of,?is?never?forgotten.所謂最難忘的,就是從來不曾想起,卻永遠也不會忘記?。
Your?hand?luxuriant?line?entanglements?into?the?city?in?whose?laughter.你掌心華麗的線條糾結進了誰的城池里歡聲笑語。
A?person?walking?down?the?street,?suddenly?remind?of?lonely?I?love?you.一個人走在寂寞的街,忽然想起我愛你。
You?use?your?gentle?eyes,?killed?who?want?to?forget?you.你用你那溫柔的眼神,殺死了我要遺忘你的我。
My?eyes?have?shallow?sea?land?old?clap?vita?etched?a?bay?miss.我眼中有淺淺的海,前塵舊事拍岸,侵蝕出一灣想念。
The?collision?between?reality?and?faith?to?our?young?black?and?blue.現實與信念的沖撞讓我們的青春遍體鱗傷。
If?there?is?a?suitcase,?I'll?spiralling?out?to?stray.如果有皮箱,我會一發不可收拾的去流浪。
Don't?give?up,just?be?you,cause?life's?too?short?to?be?anybody?else.永遠都不要放棄做自己,因為人生很短根本沒時間模仿別人。
Do?not,for?one?repulse,give?up?the?purpose?that?you?resolved?to?effect.不要只因一次失敗,就放棄你原來決心想達到的目的。
Every?day?there?are?in?the?world,?every?day?someone?in?depravity?sorrow.這個世界每天都有人在墮落,每天都有人在憂傷。
Who's?who?of?the?hook,?and?who?is?who?of?redemption.誰是誰的劫,誰又是誰的救贖。
If?there?is?no?separation?growth?also?does?not?have?belongs?to.如果沒有別離,成長也就無所附麗。
There?is?not?a?passion?so?strongly?rooted?in?the?human?heart?as?envy.沒有哪一種激情像嫉妒那樣深植人心。
I?am?not?good,?but?only?one,?cherish?it,?cherish?it我不好,但只有一個。 珍惜也好,不珍惜也罷。
He?is?not?so?good,?but?no?one?can?not?be?replaced他沒那么好,只是誰都替代不了
Cry?myself?laugh?to?watch?my?own?trouble自己哭?自己笑?自己看著自己鬧
We?are?only?children,?the?pain?will?be?crying?child我們只是孩子,痛了會哭的孩子
I?was?such?a?person,?who?is?good?to?me,?I?will?treat?you?well我就這么一個人,誰對我好,我就對誰好?